Ultimates Bayside Select Fish & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28 lb
Pro Pac Ultimates Bayside Select is nutritionally balanced and fortified with proper levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy skin and shiny coat. Pro Pac Ultimates Bayside Select sources protein from premium quality whitefish meal which provides essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscle. Pro Pac Ultimates Bayside Select is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Primary protein sourced from premium quality whitefish meal which provides essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscles.
- Antioxidants fortified with Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Packed with nutrient rich vegetables and fruits like peas, chickpeas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries that help aid in overall digestion.
- Fortified with chelated minerals to allow for higher absorption helping digestion, immune function and healthy skin and hair coat.
- 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition.
Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Canola Oil (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement. Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
Caloric Content: 3,550 kcal/kg, 375 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||23.00% min|
|Crude Fat||14.00% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.00% max|
|Docosahexanoeic Acid (DHA)
|Vitamin E||100 IU/kg min|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*
||35 mg/kg min|
||15 mg/kg min|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids*||2.5% min|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids*||1.50% min|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.