Instinct Raw Longevity Frozen Patties Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 6 lb
Instinct's Raw Longevity line is crafted by expert pet nutrition scientists to provide the best possible nutrients and ingredients for your pet's wellbeing. Instinct aims to support your dog's optimal gut and heart health while making your pup's coat the best it's ever been!
- 88% real chicken, organs and bone and 12% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
- Instinct's carefully selected rainbow of vegetables and fruits provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Protein for healthy muscles
- Taurine for healthy heart function
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for healthy skin & coat
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, and Selenium for immune health
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Yellow Squash, Apples, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Pumpkin, Blueberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Fish Oil, Beets, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Tricalcium Phosphate, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid.
Caloric Content: 1,639 kcal/kg, 372 kcal/patty
|Crude Protein||12.00% min|
|Crude Fat||9.00% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.00% max|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.08% min|
||60 mg/kg min|
||0.15 mg/kg min|
||20,000 IU/kg min|
||200 IU/kg min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*
|Bacillus coagulan*||60,000,000 CFU/lb min|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.